Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo scandal at National Geographic!!!
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:47:16 -0700

I should correct my misstatement there. They did offer Fred Ward money
after the fact. About $47 per photo. I pay him a whole lot more than
that!!!! (Can't divulge, trade secret!)

And the winner is... Greenberg vs. National Geographic Society - the
jury awarded him $100,000 per image. I imagine Fred is planning a few
new Leica purchases. :-)