Subject: [Leica] FS friday bargains.
From: David White <dave@nospin.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:22:07 +0100

Hello to you all,

	In case anyone is interested, I have an M6ttl 0.58 black and a black
24mm elmarit asph for sale. Includes m grip and soft release. Virtually
unused camera...I use my .72 exclusively. I am in the U.K, so sorry to
y'all across t'pond. All boxes, cases, caps, hoods, kitchen sink inc
etc. Beautiful piece of kit.

camera: £950
lens:	£800

And I'll even throw in a free voigtlander finder, which is considerably
better than the Leica one.

Condition on both 100% mint, so these are billy bargains.

Hope you are all good,

David White
www.nospin.co.uk

daveatnospindotcodotuk