Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux -
From: "Charles E Cason Jr" <cec@vbe.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:12:28 -0500

Interesting Peter, that after selling the 50 mm, I bought a
Noctilux.  Just sold it and bought a 50 Summicron
collapsible.   It got too heavy.   Now I have an R8 and
compared to my R6 is weighs a ton (motor winder added)

The Rev Canon Charles E Cason Jr
1805 Arlington Drive
Oshkosh, WI  54904

mailto:cec@vbe.com