Subject: [Leica] FS: 75 summilux, Deardorff, Hassy
From: "Michael Waldron" <MichaelW@CadoganManagement.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:20:14 -0400

I am cleaning out stuff I don't use as much, and here it is:

75 Summilux, excellent with caps, case, box, 2stop ND filter, pull out shade $1,300

Deardorff with front swing, 5x7 and 4x5 backs, 4 or 5 5x7 holders.  Blank NOS lensboard and 1 funkier #1 board.  4x5 back has graflok, fresnel and nice pop-out groundglass shade.  Very clean, light tight bellows.  I have used 90 to 480 on this camera.  21" of bellows draw.  Good handle and bubble level on rear standard. $1,600.

Hassy 501 c/m, very clean.  Actue matte screen $700
Hassy new A12 with slide holder $350
Hassy 60 CB $1,000
Hassy 180 CF $1,200
All above as a kit: $2,800