Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux -
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:41:43 -0600

Tina--

I've always been intrigued by the Noctilux, and would probably be the same
as you if I could afford one! I know B.D. is not "fond" of that lens, but
... well, gosh, darn, B.D. Anyway, I'd love to stand atop a chicken coop in
Umbria with a Noctilux, even if the weather was great!

And you must be quite buff if you can swim AND carry a Noctilux at the same
time! :)

Kit