Subject: Re: [Leica] lens question...
From: Allen Graves <ahgraves@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:25:27 -0500

The canon 50mm f0.95 was for the Canon 7, though it was altered to
fit TV and movie cameras a lot and I've read about some M3's altered
to fit the lens.(This is pre-Noctilux) I believe it had a breech
mount outside the regular Canon RF mount.

There's a lot of argument if it is in fact "faster" than a Noctilux.

It's supposedly OK for movie or TV use but is supposedly a real dog
of a lens for film. That's why they are all so cheap.

I've never used one myself.

Allen