Subject: RE: [Leica] minilux zoom
From: "Charles E Cason Jr" <cec@vbe.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 13:49:10 -0500

My 2 cents worth is that the early Leica Mini with the Elmar
lens is one of the best P/S cameras ever.  The metering is
very good and the little lens is sharp as a tack.  We have
had one since they came out and my uses it all the time.
Last year I bought another one from Ebay for about  $100.  I
have picked up a couple of very nice little leather cases
with belt lopes and a red dot.  I really can't imagine that
the Minilux can do better.
Charlie

The Rev Canon Charles E Cason Jr
1805 Arlington Drive