Subject: Re: [Leica] as OT as is possible: The commercialization of Western Culture rises to an even more absurd level
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 17:25:24 -0700

If they let you take pictures inside, you might wait for someone in a
tank top, shorts and sandals walking by. But it could be a wait. Go on
a really hot day.

Oh wait, it's Tucson! Go any time. :-)

On Saturday, August 30, 2003, at 01:14  PM, Jack McLain wrote:

> I am trying to think of some way to photograph this travesty that
> illustrates the absurdity but am drawing a blank.
- --
Eric

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
little statesmen, philosophers, and divines. - Ralph Waldo Emerson