Subject: Re: [Leica] Pocket camera
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 17:18:20 -0700

LRZeitlin@aol.com wrote:

> Without a doubt the best pocket camera is the Rollei 35SE.
>
> The best automatic pocket camera is the Yashica T4.
>
> The most Leica like pocket camera is the Leica IIIf with a collapsible Elmar
> lens.
>
> But if it's a Leica, why carry it in your pocket? You have nothing to hide.
>
> Larry Z
> --

I agree Rollei makes or made the best Leica's as i believe they should
be pocketable.

You need both hands free a lot. Or you leave the camera at home or loose it.

One hand to hold meter.

Says Moose.

I just got a DIGILUX the day before last but could have gotten an Di Gel
or Dig Lax.
Or Lady D,  Diiiiiior or Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Leitz.

Or Deeeee Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

But i did not.

But the retail friends people up the street from the new place i got
mine did. They got the De Lux with red case which smelt like leather
because it was leather. The Canon was all packed up for sale for 100
bucks less after adding the necessary necessities.. A lingerie catalog
will be shot with this. Who  needs me? I don't that's a starter! I'm
glad red leather sells and lingerie stores by "Leicas."
as far as I go it many ways IS a Leica. IT fits in your pocket for one.
And is luxurious and super functional.

Mark Squirrel Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com