Subject: Re: [Leica] CV 35/2.5 pancake lens
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 08:03:22 +0200

Ernie,

There is nothing wrong with your eyes. You have simply discovered that
Cosina makes some very good lenses under the Voigtlander name. I have the
classic 35mm (optically identical to your pancake) and I am also very
pleased with the results I get from it, as well as those from the 21mm
Color Skopar. The one CV lens I did not like was the 50mm Nokton, because
of its harsh bokeh, but with the wide lenses bokeh obviously becomes less
of an issue. The CV lenses are fully on par with all but the newest Leica
lenses.

Nathan