Subject: Re: [Leica] lagavullin
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 08:26:16 -0700

Gentlemen, gentlemen, please lets not play semantics with  spelling.
Certainly when we're discussing the nectar of the Photo Gods' of the World!

There is only "one capital L" as in Lagavulin!  And the second, a lower case
"l" as you can see. :-) Lagavulin. Simple and the error in spelling is
usually using 2 lower case ll's

However, after several, nay many bottles through the young, now old body, I
can assure you whether blitzed or shining bright and holding a new bottle
there is only one "l" !

If one wishes to play semantics there is one "L" and one "l." So I suppose
if one wanted to be semantically correct it's two L-l's! ;-) in the over all
spelling of the nectar of the Gods.  The God's must wonder why he hell we're
wasting time with spelling and not belting a few back! ;-)

L....  (one,)  agavu ...l... in. (two)  As in  LAGAVULIN!  or Lagavulin!
Does this make any difference in taste? I've made a few taste tests and it
does not appear to change the flavour one iota.

Now we have this matter cleared up lets all have a wee dram and smile
towards a new day of Leica picture taking and power tanning! ;-) Where, when
at day's end we can sit beside the fire and discuss those beautiful Leica
exposures made during the excitement of a relaxing day clicking away at our
favourite subjects with our Leica,  whatever they may be. :-) Up the glass
laddies! :-) Oh, and yes, ladies! ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com> (Re: [Leica] lagavullin)