Subject: Re: [Leica]was  National Geographic scandal; no w: quality
From: Feli di Giorgio <feli2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 09:50:59 -0700

On Sunday, Aug 31, 2003, at 09:31 US/Pacific, Gwpics@aol.com wrote:

> Is it that the red is warmer or, as I suspect, that the older red has
> changed colour over the years?
>
> Gerry

I don't think so. To me it appears to be warmer compared to other
pieces of gear I've seen or own and that includes some items I've seen
that were boxed and not affected by light.

But frankly it really doesn't mean a thing.

Feli

safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety. 				-Benjamin Franklin

feli2@earthlink.net