Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux -
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:23:34 -0600

"True" reason = "I WANT IT." (In other words, reason ain't got nothin' to do
with it!) That's about as true as one can get, methinks! That seems to be
the true reason everyone I know buys some kind of Leica anything ... because
she/he really, really, really, really, really, really wants one. Or two. :)

Kit