Subject: RE: [Leica] PJ standards
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 13:57:03 -0400

Frank,

Interesting story !  I missed it completely (and not
because I live in the US).
Anyway any net reference to this ?  Do you still have
the URL for this Australian news site ?

By the way, whatever happens to Helen Thomas ?

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] PJ standards)