Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Leica M
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 14:46:28 -0400

bdcolen wrote:
> Earth to Afterswift! Earth to Afterswift! Used Leica M body prices have
> dropped like lumps of uranium ever since the introduction of the M7. The
> prices for used M6s, M6TTLs, and M3s and M2s have headed waaaaay south -
> they are not - by Leica standards, "very high."
>
> B. D.

Actually, there has been some firming of M6 and M6TTL prices in recent
weeks and they actually seem to be up somewhat from their lows.

I have no idea what to attribute this to -- could be the dollar itself
firming against the Euro. I suspect though that it is simply the
expectation of a rising economy and the stock market increases we've
seen thus far this year.

Rolfe

- --
Rolfe Tessem      |     Lucky Duck Productions, Inc.
rolfe@ldp.com     |     96 Morton Street
(212) 463-0029    |     New York, Ny 10014

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Digital Leica M)