Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Digital back for Leica M, sequel, precision and so on
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 21:51:01 EDT

gregoire.vds@skynet.be writes:

> don't forget that I try simply to think if it would be technically possible
>  to have this, I don't try to aggress people fond of film and technical. I
>  would be pleased not to be aggressed in return, but maybe the lug is not
the
>  place to discuss digital leica m back, but it would be sad.
>
>  Best regard
>
>  Gregoire Vandenschrick
- --------------------------------------
Gregoire,

Keep supplying your ideas. My objective is to get the nature of digital clear
in my mind. In a film camera, that is much easier because the technology is
mechanical, particularly in a Leica. And the electronics are fit obvious
modules: meter,
electronic shutter, etc. I understand what each chemical does because I use
it.

But a digital operates beyond my radar. Like the software in a complex
program.
I have no idea of the code that's going through the system by the split
second.

br