Subject: Re: [Leica] New photos
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 13:03:43 -0700

bdcolen offered:
> I may come across at times as a mean, demented s.o.b, but no way would I
> EVER do to people what she did to her victims, uh, subjects.:-)
>
> B. D.
> Not A Diane Arbus Fan<<<<

Hi B.D.,
Well you can chalk me up big time as another non-admirer of her degrading
pictures of unfortunate human beings. Regardless what some people think are
works of art!:-(

I've seen her as an opportunist taking advantage of human beings who were
already being exploited by others and all she did was add to the
exploitation.

Besides all she did was use the medium of photography to capture the image
of these unfortunate souls and it didn't take any great photographic eye or
skill to shoot what she did. Like stand there ... SNAP... next! Not much
talent required to do that.

ted