Subject: RE: [Leica] New photos
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 16:08:52 -0400

Thanks, Ted...But...

In defense of people shooting people -usually the members of their own
families - doing nothing....One of the things I've learned from doing
these shoots is that it is much easier to "see" things, to see scenes as
photographs and images, when the people you are shooting are NOT the
members of your own family. I definitely do NOT catch this kind of stuff
inside my own home. But when I am dropped into a home, a resort, what
ever, as a fly-on-the-wall, visiting-sociologist-from-mars, I see things
I would never see at home.

B. D.