Subject: RE: [Leica] New photos
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 18:18:00 -0400

You know what, Johnny, I really wouldn't care what she'd think of my
photography, though I realize that I am unworthy to even open one of her
books. In my view she was a sick woman who worked out her own
psychodramas by making the disadvantaged as ugly and freakish as
possible. Popping a flash in the face of an old retarded person in a
clown suit doesn't, in my book, make one an artist - it makes one cruel
and unfeeling. It is possible to take strong photos of similar subjects
and show them some respect.

But, hey, art is meant to create strong reactions, right...?

B. D.