Subject: Re: [Leica] Computer question
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 22:15:57 -0700

At this point, G5s are running in an OS that is kind of hacked together
to support the new processor. Reports coming in from the people testing
the next version (due by the end of the year) are saying about a 40
percent speed increase over OS X 10.2.7.

On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 05:59  PM, Mike Durling wrote:

> Its easier for now to continue using the applications that I am used
> to, and I really don't believe the claims about the performance of the
> G5.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Always drink upstream from the herd. - Will Rogers