Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome 200 pulled out of Europe's market...
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:15:20 +0100

I checked with my supplier today, and Kodachrome 200 is alive and well
on their shelves. They say that they have no supply problems at the
moment. It is available mail order from www.jessops.com and
www.7dayshop.com (who, because of a quirk in the law, can supply VAT
free at £5.95).

Hope this helps anyone who is struggling.

Gerry