Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson 2200
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 12:59:50 -0700

On 2003-09-03 lea@whinydogpress.com (lea) thoughtfully wrote:

>Can someone tell me how much margin the 2200 automatically puts on a
>page when printing a full 8.5 x 11" sheet? What do I lose on the top, on
>the bottom and on the sides?

Not to slip into computer wars but the 2200 does have an edge to edge printing
mode with the new OS X driver. That's probably there for windows also. So you
can print across the full width of the paper.

I use the "reduced margin" setting and print to .25. I don't know what the
margins are for the standard setting.

And for roll paper I know you can print the full surface width.

Adam