Subject: Re: [Leica] re: gun balderdash & photos
From: "Don R." <don.ro@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 20:13:06 -0500

No automobiles, no 50,000+ killed on the streets and highways each year.

Guns don't rob banks. A Bomb was used to rob the bank yesterday.

Automobile did not free US from England. Automobile did not protect us from
Nazi Germany and Japan.

As the Communist Mao loved to say "Power grows from the barrel of a gun." So
you better have one to protect your freedom from those who would enslave
you.