Subject: Re: [Leica] re: gun balderdash & photos
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 21:21:26 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/03 4:59:43 PM, jerryleh@pacbell.net writes:

<< I am a Life Member of NRA, but I would never discuss guns with
any of you people.  Just Leicas. >>

- ------------
Jerry,

With all due respect, I don't think you have an argument for gun control
based on practical need. But you may need guns due to psychological reasons.
That's a domain I don't want to get into. Each of us must deal with our own demons
personally. LUG is about Leicas and there both practical need and
psychological reasons to use a Leica are legitimate. And we discuss them openly. And have
a jolly time doing it and learn a lot about photography and Leicas in the
process.

Best,
Bob