Subject: Re: [Leica] Comments Welcome
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 21:56:00 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/03 5:41:41 PM, knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca writes:

<< http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1729559&size=lg >>

Frank,

You're well on your way. If this was a field (street) shot that wasn't set
up, you have the rhozinkeh (means the talent and a lot more in Yiddish).
Technically the word means raisin with the extra boost of of 'keh' which roughly
translates as mastery. Your sophisticated recognition of the hat symbolizing
family teacher was literally a bullseye. It simplified and nailed down the meaning
at the same time.

As for the CL and that 40mm lens, I've been a convert to that combination for
many years. The CL is one of my favorite Leicas.

br