Subject: Re: [Leica] Gun control (now international relations)
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 00:33:20 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/03 7:59:09 PM, sonc@sonc.com writes:

<< If every gun and knife in the country was to disappear in an instant
people here would starve to death, because we could not kill enough bait to
trap all the crawfish we would need. >>

Our Canadian neighbors speak a better English than we US dudes do, and in my
forays to Canada I found Canadians a lot more civil and courteous than the
folks I encounter south of the border down the northern tier of NYS. My sorrow is
that I didn't stay long enough in Canada to learn French. My high school
French has blighted my life.

br