Subject: Re: [Leica] Old Mac programs
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:50:48 EDT

In a message dated 9/4/03 10:38:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
LRZeitlin@aol.com writes:

> My Macs will even run programs developed for the 68000 chip. My
>  most used statistics program is Statview 512, dating back to1986. My
> favorite
>  word processing program is WriteNow, optimized for Macs when they still
>  looked like beige 9" TV sets.
Then how comes it that my Mac G3 Blue running System 9.0 won't have anything
to do with my favorite System 7.0 application: MultiClip? MultiClip was a
great expansion of the Clipboard. The outfit that created it seemed to have
disappeared and not produced upgrades for System 9 or X.

br