Subject: RE: [Leica] That 6 megapixel digital leica rob was asking about....
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 17:15:34 -0400

LOL!

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Kyle
Cassidy
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 5:07 PM
To: 'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'

>Rob Heyman
>Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 8:57 AM
>To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Digital back for Leica M, sequel,precision

>and so on
>

>I for one would get rid of my current digital gear in a microsecond if
>there was a fully manual 6 megapixel digital camera offered. I like
>knowing what the camera is set to, rather than the camera deciding for
>me. Rob

My Leica D100 is six megapixels and completely manual. Manual focus,
manual f-stop, manual shutter speed, manual metering. Only thing that's
not manual is the film advance.

Call your local leica distributor and pick one up for less than the cost
of an M7!!

Kc

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] That 6 megapixel digital leica rob was asking about....)