Subject: Re: [Leica] Quebecois?
From: Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 19:20:59 -0700

Robert,

RB> Bonsoir Phong,

RB>   Certainly, I ll be pleased to teach you quebecois.  On top of it, I ll buy
RB> you poutine and make you the very best hockey player of all time (with the
RB> sure exception of Maurice Richard)

RB>   Best,

RB>   Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)

After you teach him French, you two may come to Natchitoches, the oldest
Settlement in the Louisiana Purchase, (one of the best deals we ever
made with France), and I'll feed you red beans and rice, meat
pies, and Pizza from Beaudoin's Pizza, where my son works. Possibly
the only Creole Pizza House in the whole Louisiana Purchase.

- --
 Regards,
 Sonny                            mailto:sonc@sonc.com