Subject: [Leica] Making a point
From: LRZeitlin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 21:17:20 EDT

Steve writes:

<<Exaggerating to make a point -

isn't that called 'making things up'?

Oh, and they did catch Jill Dando's murderer, see...>>

You've got me Steve.

I guess I did exaggerate. But on the LUG that's the pot calling the kettle
black. Isn't exaggeration to make a point what Tony Blair is accused of doing? I
thought I was merely emulating the debate in the House of Commons.

About Jill Dando's murderer - I obviously wasn't paying attention. It was
never reported on the 6 pm news in New York. Too many local murders to cover. But
the crime rate in NYC is still lower than that in London. That's why Scotland
Yard is taking lessons in New York police methods. And I did use my Leica to
take picures of violence in Manchester.

Larry Z