Subject: [Leica] FS: R gear
From: Marc Attinasi <attinasi@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 19:52:03 -0700

I'm selling my brand-new Leica Vario 80-200 f4, used for about 5 rolls
of film. It is in perfect condition, as new with boxes, case, etc. I am
asking for $1295 USD (OBO).

Leitz 400 f6.8 Telyt, just cleaned by DAG and R-cam added. With
shoulder stock, clean glass and great condition. $850 USD (OBO).

Also, a very clean Leica R8 in black, used for about two-dozen rolls of
film and in perfect conditions as well. It has the rubber eyecup (large
one) and a strap (I think it is an M6 strap, not sure). Boxes and all
that stuff in included, priced at $900 USD (OBO). I'm selling off the
Leica R gear, back to OM for SLR shooting as I do very little of it (I
like the small OM bodies and lenses). I'm mostly a rangefinder kinda
guy anyway, and digital more and more...

I can provide details or pics of any of these if you are interested.
Trades for long Zuiko glass considered.

Thanks,
- - marc