Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V25 #226
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 08:25:16 +0200

Jerry,

In the several years I have been on the list I have seen only the following
categories of message from you:

- - belittling other people for no apparent reason
- - making mostly irrelevant remarks
- - insulting other nationalities
- - whining about how you are computer illiterate and therefore unable to post
pictures on the net or view sites created with post-1994 technology

The one thing I have NOT seen are:
- - pictures
- - useful information

Hence, you are now being filtered. Don't bother replying, I will not see it
anyway.

Nathan