Subject: Re: [Leica] PHOTOGRAPHY; PHOTOGRAPHERS; Leicas
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 12:30:56 -0700

Hi BR,

       Yeah, to remain a pure artist-photographer, who?  Like,
sell an image and it gets reproduced in magazines.  You could
became hyper-extreme, only show your photomaster pieces in
your home under controlled lighting to your hand selected people,
burn all the prints and negatives when you die.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net