Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica: A new M lens?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 16:06:01 -0700

Look nobody needs a new lens, period! ......... Why?

Because no matter what lenses some folks have already, they haven't got a
clue how to use them properly and make the most of them! Besides whatever it
is it'll cost a ton and the next set of postings when it's revealed will be
whining, complaining, bitching etc. etc. etc. about the cost and any number
of non-essential things. :-)

Hey come on, I've been around here a good many years and understand the "LUG
whine factor" ;-) Although a lot of you guys are very good at the
whine/bitch stuff, I have to commend you as some of you are the best I've
ever seen! ;-)

The best thing they could do is...... drop the prices,  "BIG TIME!" on
everything then a pile of people would buy all kinds of things..... maybe?
Even if they didn't have a clue how to use it, they'd buy it because it's
cheaper!  ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica: A new M lens?)
Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica: A new M lens?)