Subject: RE: [Leica] Colour photographs from rural France
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 11:16:34 +0100

Dennis

Sat in the bag with the M6 and lenses the Minilux doesn't add too much
weight. The only problem I have with the interface is that the camera
doesn't remember the flash setting when it's turned off - not an issue in
daylight.

The lens on the folder is a bog standard 105mm - the bottom row of shots
were taken using an M6 and if I remember correctly from left to right, 21,
15, 15, 28, 50 lenses. All the other '03CR' photographs were the folder.

Regards

Steve