Subject: Re: [Leica] Dearest of companions
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 12:13:10 -0400

my deepest condolences; i recently lost my cat chowderhead,
who adopted me in 1985 when i was still a graduate student and
living in campus housing.  he's been with me through my first job,
my first car, my first house, marriage, 3 children, all the ups and
downs of the first third of one's adult life.  there were stretches
when i moved from place to place when he was probably my closest and
most consistent companion.

he sauntered the earth for 19 and a half years; I hope I gave him the
quiet joy  and love that he gave to me and that somewhere he is jumping
at the butterflies like he used to do, and that there is place it's always
sunny and where he can always curl up in its warm rays.

- -rei