Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 3 with the Noct.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 20:30:22 -0700

John Collier wrote:

> I do not use a hood or filter either. It is very flare resistant.
>
> John Collier

This is a job if ever I saw one for Erwin!!!! (really)

Faster than a speeding bullet. More powerful than a million micromotors.
Able to leap tall sand bagged tripods in a single bound.

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird. It's a plane. It's Erwin!

Yes, it's Erwin -
strange visitor from another country who came to Earth with powers and
abilities far beyond those of mortal men.
Erwin - who can change the course of mighty zoom lenses, bend lightwaves
with his contacts and who, disguised as Erwin ???, mild mannered
reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper, fights the never ending
battle for
Truth,
Justice
the Erwin Way.

Mark Rabiner

A big fan of Erwin's  (this is parody so give me a *^&^&^% break.)

The Effect of Light Rays on Man-In-The-Moon Noctili.   Tell us Tell us!
(He's off writing his new book)

at the south of france.

:)