Subject: RE: [Leica] 6 p.m. wedding eve to ceremony conclusion...
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:01:42 -0400

But having looked at them again myself just now, I'd add to my last
response......but without much validity....Same look? Yes indeed -
something I try very hard for within each shoot, and from shoot to shoot
for that matter. But I doubt many bride's want an album full of photos
with 'different looks.'Same composition? Not quite...vertical,
horizontal, wide, tight, single subject, two subjects, multiple
subjects....same angle? Yes, within the pile there are groups with
similar angle of view....

Anyway...thank for the observation...:-)