Subject: Re: [Leica] PUNDAY IS UPON US
From: "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:49:29 -0400

Posted previously, but in the spirit (scotch -- pun intended) none-the-less.

Does having Scottish heritage and riding in a Jeep Cherokee count?

http://members.rogers.com/jmcdesigns/jamesstreet/montreal6.html

From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>

> Remember Luggers,
> yes, you too can be as punny as you wish.  Post a punny fotograph, and the
winner will
> win an undisclosed Leica prize of substantial value! (Depending on the
value of your currency, of course!)

>    The rules are:
>
>      It must be punny
>      It must be posted to the LUG for all to see,
>
> I will send the winner their prize postpaid anywhere in the world, even
France or Canada.

> I am the adjudicator, but rest assured, I will not be prejudiced towards
any entry, except those submitted by cross-breed Cherokee
> /Scots.  By that, I don't mean that you can be a Cherokee with scotch in
your blood. I know the difference between Scotch and Scot.