Subject: Re: [Leica] I've quit the Lika Leica club
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 13:07:31 EDT

In a message dated 9/8/03 4:59:11 AM, reddawn@singnet.com.sg writes:

<< > Do we have a proam digital that we could use as yardstick of performance:

> Nikon D100? Canon 10D? Olympus E1?

i hope u do realise u can never ever make a fair comparison between digital

point and shoots and the Canon 10D / D100 class cameras........

boon hwee >>
The prosumers aren't P&S. They can be used that way, but most of us on LUG
don't. Therefore, it seems to me that we can make comparisons. But with what?
The prosumers run respectable 5MP sensors, so they can produce high quality.

br