Subject: [Leica] New Lens Prediction; Billingham bag offer
From: "Robert Rose" <rjr@usip.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 12:48:31 -0700

I just got a coupon from Leica for a Billingham bag, provided that I buy
a new lens and it is "Not valid for Leica lenses introduced after
September 1st, 2003."  So, something is clearly coming.

How about:

A new DR dual range close focus lens like the old 50mm DR Summicron.

This makes sense; it follows their updating of old favorites.  They
have given us a new MP, now they give us a new DR.

Other thought:  a 50mm Summilux with the lens formula from the new 50mm
Summilux-R.

keep shooting,
Bob Rose