Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica purchase decision conundrum
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:45:28 +1000

Kip, I fear you have some saving to do, but if you find the Nocti can
be accurately focused with the .58, you will probably be OK with the
90, you can then start saving for the second .85 body for the Nocti and
90, but don't stop your trip, and perhaps the binocs would be a good
way to decide if you need a short telephoto ;-)

Cheers