Subject: Re: [Leica] Dearest of companions
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:59:00 +0200 (MEST)

> Any new ideas?
> --

You better get rid of that cat-door that gives her free access. Ours makes
very peculiar "growling" noises telling us he wants in. When we hear that
sound we know "no way".

If he does succeed, we have a 16 year old son (the second child, the one
who still respects his parents) and we tell him to find it and get it out.
So far he's succeeded. One of these days he's going to lose patience,
respect or both and we'll be in the same boat.

It seems to be a problem in the autumn, mostly. The birds flying around
the house come earlier in the year.

Daniel

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Dearest of companions)
Message from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] Dearest of companions)