Subject: RE:[Leica] I've quit the Lika Leica club - GeeBee
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 15:22:32 +0200

>Leica simply isn't a major digital player. Their high-end digicam is
>controversial. Many people who shoot Leica will choose another brand
for >their digital camera.  Are we going to run them off the list?

Meter

What a big truth! Must we use nothing but Leica! Why? Here we speak
about our Leica experience and pictures but if some member of the list,
and therefore a friend of us, is interested occasionally in other matter
may we not answer him?

Felix