Subject: Re: [Leica] weekly picture
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:24:14 EDT

In a message dated 9/9/03 10:14:21 AM, phong@doan-ltd.com writes:

<< Just want to let you know your messages such as this one
continue to drive me crazy.  I am banging my head against
the wall at this moment.  I wonder if I can make a photo
to describe my emotion.  Exasperation, redefined.

Cheers,

- - Phong >>

re: > << http://home.mindspring.com/~davidsrosen/dsr3weekly.htm >>

> Distortion with a message so that the face of the child is
> emphasized over her body. The child is looking up at the
> camera, revealing her  grand eyes, stopping for a moment to
> share her spontaneous childhood with the photographer.
>
> br

Egad Phong, the last thing I want to do is cause injury. Please let me know
what I said that drives you to distraction. I'll try to explain anything
volatile so that soothing breezes will prevail and peace will return to your life.

Best,
br