Subject: Re: [Leica] was Riefenstahl - now the Germans?
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:48:05 -0400

actually I agree, Oliver, and I expressed myself badly. I meant to say
'people like any other' rather than 'a people like any other' because
you are right that they had a very particular cultural environment. But
my point still stands... had BD or I been born into that culture with
that mindset, I still say that we do not really know at his distance
how we would have sided.