Subject: Re: [Leica] Yet another one: Ed Teller
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:12:13 -0700

On 9/10/03 s.dimitrov@charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) thoughtfully wrote:

>Such a long career! I hope now that some brave historian will revisit his
>record, unsparingly.

He was an interesting and brilliant man, very intense, passionate and focused.
He lived at the boundary of science and engineering. I know absolutely nothing
about his past - but I'm sure it was loaded with ample dark corners. I never met
him, but while I was at the Dept of Applied Science at UC Davis I met many
professors who interacted with him routinely. He was a smart guy.

Adam