Subject: Re: [Leica] Small Town Life
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:18:02 -0400

I much prefer the first one too. It is not idealized in the way the
second one is. The propane tanks (is that what they are?) in the
background absolutely make the photograph. I know exactly what kind of
a garden that swing is in. A picture which conveys a great deal of
information about a place and a time without breaking into a sweat.