Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 3 body Leica M users.... how's the M4-P??
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:37:08 -0500

Ernie

Well I have that beat, but I cannot put into print what my wife said when
my M6TTL and 50mm Summicron arrived, Of course that is what she said after
she calmed down and cooled off for a day or two...  Reminds me of Bill
Cosby's monologue on his wife having a Conniption Fit...

On the other hand Gabby thought it was cool and said I should give it to
her...Yeah Right!!!

Gene

                      Ernest Nitka
                      <enitka@twcny.rr.com>               To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Re: 3 body Leica M users.... how's the M4-P??
                      -alto.ca.us

                      09/10/2003 11:14 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Gene and Jerry

one is "Shit load of dough"

another is " Extravagance far beyond Talent"

So named by my wife's first words uttered upon their arrival in the
house.

Ernie