Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG FOOLS ( answering p2con)
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:21:36 -0700

On 2003-09-10 sonc@sonc.com (Sonny Carter) thoughtfully wrote:

>There are about 25 people who come to the IRC on a regular basis. It
>is not an exclusive club. It is a fun group. We do not make policy and
>the rules are few.

I had taken the trouble to get the software and visit the IRC room. I regret the
effort now that the general tone has leaked out.

It's clear that the LUG is NOT a place for thoughtful discussion of photographs.
I don't know where one is but this isn't the place. I've been hesitant in the
past to post work to this list, now I think I won't bother in the future. The
useful comments were always few and not worth the exposure to the comments of a
bunch of clowns who should know better.

Adam

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] LUG FOOLS ( answering p2con))
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] LUG FOOLS ( answering p2con))